Public charging

Public charging

Share charging know-how and review charger locations when out and about.

Create post
  • •••
(73)
Armidale - 'Session Ended' error, when it hasn't + cables too short + ...

Charging at the NRMA charger in Armidale early on Sunday morning, I had this appear 5 times in total during my 1 hour charging session. However, it had not ended, as it was still continuing, behind the error message. If anyone from NRMA is reading this, what's causing this? While on the subject o

Question

ChargeFox at Lismore- how it should be done

More chargers would be nice, but one is a good start The Lismore Chargefox site has a large PV roof offering shade and rain protection for vehicles, charging or not, with the runoff watering a bed of various plants. Well done whomever was responsible! The 75kW (which it did deliver) charger can h

Idea

Top My NRMA dining discounts near electric vehicle chargers

We put a lot of love in this one - because who doesn't love a coffee while the EV is charging - or wants to know where's good to get the kids an ice cream? https://www.mynrma.com.au/electric-vehicles/owning/top-my-NRMA-dining-discounts-near-EV-chargers

Question

NRMA raising the cost of EV charging

I received an email this morning advising that NRMA will be increasing the cost of charging from 60c/kWh to 66c/kWh for chargers capable of up to "150kWh" ie 150kW. For chargers that deliver 175kW or higher, the rate will rise from 65 to 71c/kWh. The 10% member discount will still apply. I wonder i

Question

The NRMA is collaborating with Chargefox to make its EV chargers available through the Chargefox app

Chargefox App adds NRMA EV chargers: What it means for you

Question

Gunnedah charger stopping at 80%?

Today I was hoping to charge to 90% at Gunnedah due to the Tamworth NRMA charger still being out of action, but it stopped at 80%. I notice on Plugshare that this happened to someone else recently too. Is this a policy at the Gunnedah charger? If so, it is fine for locals, but not helpful for those

Question

The Parlous State of EV Charging in the country

It's a long weekend in Tamworth, the NRMA charging station has been out of order since Friday, and the only other fast charger in town, Tesla in West Tamworth, has had 2, sometimes 3, of it's 4 chargers out of action since late April, with generally slow speeds from the working 1 or 2 chargers. The

Question

Uralla AC 11/22kW charger opening soon. Update - now open

Uralla Bowling club car park has had 2 Occular stands installed, with four Type 2 charging plugs available. I called in to check on progress this morning to find the plugs are locked in and can't be removed to plug into a vehicle, but the displays are active, so the power is on. There are no EV cha

Idea

NSW funding for kerbside chargers

NSW governemnt reveals $4.1 million for more than 670 new kerbside ports in 16 local government areas in Sydney and Newcastle.7kw-75kW chargers671 plugs at 391 sites in 16 LGAsHandy LGA map in articleRead more here: mynr.ma/kerbside-chargersDo you think this will benefit existing and upcoming EV own

Question

PlugShare integration

Hi NRMA. When will NRMA charger status be reported to PlugShare, as other networks do? Thanks!

Idea

Solutions

View More