Other EV models

Other EV models

Create post
  • •••
(15)
P
PHEV

I am looking for a PHEV Mid SUV. I have spent a lot of time trying to work out which manufacturers actually have one for sale in Australia and it is getting frustrating. Found 2 so far, Mitsubishi Eclipse and Ford Escape. Even the NRMA electric hub does not seem to include them. Can anyone suggest

Question

Genesis GV60

Why doesn't the GV60 get its own category?

Question

Toyota reveals pricing of it's first all-electric vehicle

Will Australia's biggest car brand be able to knock Tesla off its electric SUV throne?Pricing has been revealed by Toyota Australia for its bZ4X SUV – the first all-electric model to wear the brand's badge.  For the battery, the bZ4X gets an eight-year/160,000km warranty for less than 70

Announcement

EV Commercial Vans

Recently I saw an article on a new EV Van in Australia and its made me think about the range of EV Vans, I understand the smaller range is sufficient in a city setting, but what about the regional areas? I’m reaching out to those who may have or have driven EV Vans. What are your experiences, good,

Question

Pricing and details released for Subaru’s first EV in Australia

Subaru Solterra electric SUV will go on sale in Aus tomorrow, priced from high $70,000s before on-road costs. Notably, it is also the first battery electric vehicle from Toyota, as the Solterra is in essence a re-skinned Toyota bZ4X. The announcement lands just days after Toyota copped criticism fro

Announcement

VW ID.4 charges up coast ahead of auto group’s EV push

The ID.4 is one of five all-electric models Volkswagen plans to start producing for the Australian market by next March, which also include the ID.3 electric hatchback, the ID.5 GTX, the ID.Buzz people mover and the ID.Buzz Cargo electric van, which will be on show this weekend at the VW Cronulla Su

Announcement

Insurance

Any recommendation for best insurance. I'm currently with Alianz, only got new EV BYD Atto 3, 2 months ago.

Question

BYD ATTO 3 Spare Tyre

Know where I can buy a Space Saver Spare Tyre & Wheel/Rim for my BYD ATTO 3 EV?

Question

EV Colours: Have you thought about changing the colour of your vehicle?

Hi all, Recently in my travels I have noticed a few EV'S on the road that are not the standard colours that we have become used to from the manufacturer and its got me thinking, why do people wrap their shiny new cars? If you were to buy a new EV and become not all that happy with the colour of it

Question

BYD

Please add BYD to the list of EVs as this brand is likely as not to become the second most popular in Australia soon if is not already.

Question

Solutions

View More