Other EV models

Other EV models

Create post
  • •••
(15)

Accepted Solution

What about hybrid vehicles?

I am looking forward to getting an EV however at this stage I would also need a ICE as heading out west as there are almost no charging sataions. Is there a reason the hybrids are not considered an EV as to me it better to own 1 vehicle and use it on EV most of the time for short trips? Also an EV i

Question

BYD Atto3

We are interested in comments and feedback from people who have bought this model EV

Question

Is this the future of urban mobility?

'Mobilize' is Renault Group's new brand in electric mobility. It's expected to become a significant 30% of Renault Group total turnover by 2030, with its own EVs, chargers and subscription packages. Leading the brand’s launch on the product side is the Duo, an urban EV city get about with features

Idea

Owner experience with Renault Zoe

I've owned a Renault Zoe for almost 2 years from new, bought on run-out from John Oxley motors in Port Macquarie and delivered to me in Maroubra Sydney very efficiently and at no charge. The car came without the owner's manuals and it took Renault Australia over 6 months to send them to me.  T

Idea

Electric Utes - are they coming to Australia in 2023 and would you be interested in buying one?

Minister for Climate Change and Energy, Chris Bowen, has kicked off has a Twitter conversation about electric utes by posting a picture of himself with a shiny EFord150. There is scepticism in the responses as to whether a ute with 500km range and a heavy price tag would have genuine utility in Aust

Question

Solutions

View More