General charging

General charging

Here you can discuss anything related to charging an EV.

Create post
  • •••
(15)
Range of ATTO3 BYD & newbie charging tales

We live in the country and have just purchased a BYD ATTO3 - very comfortable, responsive and enjoyable to drive, has good clearance and handles the bumpy road well (slowly) - lots to learn about the new technology and numerous driving aids. Unfortunately there is currently only one suitable fast

Question

We are not ready

Hi Forum, just wanted to share some recent experiences I have had while trying a holiday trip to Taree on my EV. Before starting that travel I sort of confidently told my friends that EVs are not only limited as city cars, they are ok to use for holiday travels too. I still want to keep my opinion,

Idea

A boot full of cables

I purchased a kona January 2001 and was given the standard 240v at home charging lead with the car. I looked around and found there are several free charging sites in my area so I headed off for some free fuel and found the chargers had an alternate fitting so had to purchase an adaptor, I went out

Idea

EV charger etiquette - The dos and don'ts

It’s often a great source of frustration for EV drivers waiting to use a public charger only to find another EV unattended for a long period of time, or similarly see a non-electric vehicle taking up the spot. There's also the unspoken rule of charging and whether it's acceptable to charge to

Question

Public charging site designed for disabled and elderly EV owners

As electric vehicles become ubiquitous, and a more and more diverse parts of the community start using electric cars, we need to start talking about how accessible public charging sites are for people living with disabilities and the elderly. Here is an example of an on-line article outlining some

Idea

Solutions

View More