Have your say

Have your say

Advocate for change and share your ideas on improving the EV experience for everyone.

Create post
  • •••
(11)
P
Is the State of Health of an EV battery included in an NRMA pre-purchase inspection report?

When the NRMA does a pre-purchase inspection of a used car, the NRMA sites says "We plug in a diagnostic scan tool to detect any fault codes on all car types including electric and hybrid." Does the report on the vehicle include reading out the 'State of Health' (SOH) of the car's traction battery?

Question

Has NRMA's involvement with EVs influenced your or someone you knows decision to join or continue to be a member?

Electric vehicles are the future of motoring in Australia, and the NRMA is committed to making the electric car transition smooth and beneficial for the nation. Whether you already own an electric car in Australia, are in the market for one, using our charging network or just want to stay up to spee

Question

Second-hand buyers guide

Now that we are (slowly) starting to see more second-hand EVs on the market, it would be great if the NRMA produced an article on how to buy a second-hand EV. In my experience, second-hand buyers have lots of questions and concerns!

Question

Some States proposing introduction of a 2.5¢-per-kilometre road user charge for EVs

Fuel tax is collected by the Commonwealth and distributed to the states, ostensibly to spend on roads. We will still need roads when all cars are electric. Frustrated by the spinelessness in Canberra, some states started freelancing by flagging or introducing their own charges. Here’s the economic

Question

Check out this awesome video wrap of the NRMA Drive Day as Sydney Motorsport Park

Thanks to @Ludicrous_Feed for producing this awesome video of the latest NRMA Drive Day at Sydney Motorsport Park, Western Sydney over the weekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2H9B1DqpVIDid you attend? What did you think?Don't worry if you missed out. The next NRMA EV Drive Days are at Broken H

Idea

Can we have a link for the loan application page with the article?

I am glad to see the NRMA loan for EV advertised here as the call centre didn't have a clue when I called them last time. Can we have a link to the correct number or webpage in the article?

Question

Advice on access to EV Chargers on New England Hwy

We need to travel north in January to see family from Mudgee to Coffs harbour in our ATTO3 requiring a CCS/SAE fast charger to do the trip in the day.. We previously have chosen the inland route through Tamworth and Armidale in ICC, however Tamworth charger is Out of order and has been for a long ti

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Response

Fully Charged Show Sydney

I notice that the NRMA are the major sponsor for the Fully Charged Show event which will be coming to ISS Sydney in March 2023. This event will be showcasing the latest in electric vehicle technology from around the world. As the major sponsor, will the NRMA be offering members a discount for tic

Question

Petrol discounts versus electricity discounts

I have two EVs and no internal combustion car. Each time I open the MyNRMA App, I am greeted by an advert to get 5c per litre off my fuel at Ampol. But this is totally petrol/diesel focussed. Is there a discount off EV charging at Ampol (now they are getting chargers)? I cannot find any men

Question

I don't like EV's

I love my Ford Falcon & as I have not driven that far in the last couple of years it has very low mileage 110,000 Kms. I am moving towards retirement, I expect my Falcon to keep going for a number of years.  I believe what the ACT Government is doing is wrong & the NRMA should be pushi

Question

Solutions

View More