C
New user

New user

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 4:30 AM

Inverell NRMA Charger

Hello. When do you plan on switching this on? I’ve seen post from NRMA saying by end or the year. Now rumour says end of March, today I called your helpline and was told there’s no ETA on go live for this site. Trying to plan a visit that way over Easter but this is making things hard!

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

1 year ago

@Christianzappa welcome to the EV community. Thanks so much for your patience here. We are also keen to grow our network further with a site in Inverell and apologise we do not have a firm date for the launch of this site. We are very much committed to launching this site as scheduled.

As with any of our builds, there can be lots of different challenges that can impact completion dates, from delays with parts to arrive to documentation needed by vendors before final sign-off. Rest assured, our team are working closely with all involved to ensure this site is ready ahead of the holidays and will continue to follow this up.  We'll also be sure to officially communicate on channels such as Plugshare when the site is up and running.

(edited)

New user

• 

3 Messages

@NRMA_Paul​ hi Paul

any updates? I’m getting very concerned this won’t be up and running by the time we pass through Thursday 6th of April. 

New user

• 

3 Messages

@NRMA_Paul​ 

i had my mum do some recon, seems like they are ready to go. Why haven’t they been switched on? What’s the hold up? https://photos.app.goo.gl/zk6vZtg1p3Ti96Ef6

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

Hey @Christianzappa I know we've already chatted on our socials, but just wanted to makes sure we share the info here too, in case there are questions. Unfortunately we will be delayed with launch as we are still awaiting Essential Energy to attend with our build contractor in hopes to finalise. Until this occurs, we cannot switch the unit on and mark this as available. 

As soon as we have the all clear, we'll be sure to update this on Plugshare. 

EV community admin