R
New user

New user

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, September 18th, 2024 8:44 AM

NSW Round 1 Fast Charging Grants

I was just wondering what was the status of the NRMA NSW round 1 Faster chargers.  Currently of the 10 sites only Bogangar shows on  plugshare as operational.  According to NSW website all round 1 were due to be operational by the end of 2024

Bronze user

• 

82 Messages

12 hours ago

There are a significant number of first round funded chargers from a number of providers that are listed as "Coming soon", and have been so for a very long time. Many show no sign of any start on the installation, despite the fact that they are meant to be up and running in a couple of months time.

New user

• 

8 Messages

True.  I note for instance that the tesla Bega supercharger is not even on Tesla's own Map as coming soon.  There is however one being planned for Pambula.  could be they are moving it to there?

My Immeadiate concern is that my wife drives down to Merimbula from Canberra nearly every weeekend in her Little BYD Dolphin to help with our Granddaughter.  she sttops at the ChargeFox at cooma for a topup and a break.  Unfortunately the only nearby facilities are the snowy hydro discovery centre which is often closed when she gets there.  It would be nice if the NRMA site in Vale St was open as that is a lot closer to the in town facilities.