DA
Community support

Community support

• 

44 Messages

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 6:35 AM

Who is planning to visit NRMA's new Mudgee charger?

The site, in collaboration with the Australian Government delivers an impressive 360 kW of charging power across four dedicated parking bays, allowing #electricvehicle owners to access up to 200 kilometers of range in a mere 10 minutes:

mynr.ma/ev-100

Accepted Solution

New user

• 

49 Messages

1 year ago

One of my favourite destinations!

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

Have to agree with your there @Mal_P2  . Have you visited to test out the new ABB chargers yet? 

EV community admin

New user

• 

49 Messages

@NRMA_Paul​ Not yet, but it's definitely on the list to do again soon.
Have got a couple of short stays coming up at Gerringong and then Blue Mountains to enjoy over the next few weeks.

New user

• 

49 Messages

@NRMA_Paul​ So finally got to try out the new chargers in Mudgee. Wow, what an improvement!
So easy to activate, hope it is as simple when the app & payment is required. :)

New user

• 

49 Messages

@NRMA_Paul As a bit of a follow up, for a non Tesla owner, these new chargers are by far and away, the easiest DC chargers I have come across.
All I did was take the connector out of the cradle and plug it into my car (Polestar 2). By the time I returned to the charger's screen to see what the next step was, the charger was already communicating with the car and charging commenced shortly after.
This is how it should be, with the only additional step being to tap a credit card when payment is setup for the remaining chargers.
The need for an app for any brand charger is an unnecessary complication, requiring additional steps and a solid phone connection.
Just my 2c 😊

3 Messages

1 year ago

Planning to visit soon.