K
New user

New user

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 7:51 AM

Are there any other Polestar 2 owners out there?

I love my Polestar 2 and can absolutely recommend it. I haven't encountered any problems to date. I would love to hear of other owners, especially about charging for long journeys, from Sydney to Melbourne say..

New user

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Just did Central Coast to Albury and back in my Polestar. Just takes a little planning to determine best places to stop for 20min and charge.  

New user

• 

5 Messages

@Bob​ Thanks for response, did the google navigator advice on charge stops help? 

(edited)

New user

• 

2 Messages

Yes it was really good. But just be aware, you need to review the options and work out which one is best for you (fast, medium and slow chargers). Also, I used the time it was charging to stand and not just sit in the car, it also forces you to break every 2-2.5hrs which is a good reinforcement of great habits.  Just make sure you are signed up for Chargefox and also Evie and have done the credit cards etc. just makes it easier

New user

• 

5 Messages

Okay, Thanks so much for info. Will get online and create accounts a.s.a.p. as wish to go to Melbourne soon. 

I also heartily agree with you about regular breaks, as both my knees are titanium replacements, and stiffness sets in if sitting too long. I bought the longerange option with pilot pack and sunroof to ensure optimum driving assistance, enjoyment and safety reassurance. I so love the car and its design and the attention to detail.

(edited)

New user

• 

5 Messages

Hi Bob,

Joined Chargefox with no worries, but could not connect with Evie app, nor its website. Is it still in operation?

Regards Jannene