DA
Community support

Community support

• 

44 Messages

Tuesday, August 30th, 2022 3:54 AM

Are you attending an NRMA EV Drive Day event?

Did you attend our first Drive Day event in Ku-ring-gai? Or would you be interested in attending a future event? 

Supported by the NSW Government, we’re hosting a series of EV drive days across NSW where you can find out everything you need to know about owning and driving an EV.

Read about the event in Ku-ring-gai, Sydney, NSW and see some great pictures and video footage. Next up, we’re bringing EV drive days to Wagga Wagga and Newcastle. 

We'd love to hear your feedback? Thanks! 🙂

New user

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

If you are interested in Electric Vehicles, I highly recommend attending an upcoming NRMA EV drive day - it's a great opportunity to look at the latest models and to learn from those in the industry and others in the community in a relaxed but informative environment

(edited)

Community support

• 

25 Messages

@Ludicrous_Feed​ The Drive Day event in Ku-ring-gai was fantastic, can't wait to get to the next one! 

I was so pleasantly surprised the amount of interest people have in these vehicles, as well as their curiosity. Not only that, but being able to test drive different models in one place, game changer! 

EV community admin

New user

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Looking forward to a Drive Day in the Southern Highlands.

I am often in the area and my Tesla often generates stares and questions from the public.

There are a lot of retired folk in the area who's motoring needs would be well served by an electric car. I would be happy to bring my car along to a local event and answer questions about EV ownership if that's appropriate.

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

Sounds great @meloccom ! We'd love to have you there and whilst we've only had announcements for upcoming drive days in Wagga Wagga and Newcastle, hopefully we'll have one closer to your area. We tend to update our site as well as add events on facebook when we have the details, so it's handy to check out: NRMA Drive Days

(edited)

EV community admin

New user

• 

49 Messages

2 years ago

Attended the Newcastle EV drive day last weekend.
Although I already have an EV, I had a great time speaking to different people about their experiences and other fascinating insights into various forms of involvement in EV industries.

(edited)

Community support

• 

44 Messages

@Mal_P2​ Thanks for letting us know, Mal! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the day. Let us know if there's anything you think we could bring to future events to improve the experience further! Dan