NRMA_Paul's profile
Bronze user

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 2:14 AM

30% discount to Everything Electric 2024 for My NRMA members!

30% discount to Everything Electric 2024 for My NRMA members!

We’re so proud to be the headline sponsor for the upcoming #1 home energy and electric vehicle show, Everything Electric, formerly known as Fully Charged LIVE. Plus, My NRMA members will get 30% off tickets until Feb 11 using promocode NRMAEEAU. You can buy your tickets here.

Coming back to Sydney for the second year in a row, to an even bigger and better location at the Sydney Showground from Feb 9-11.

A bit about the show:

• Over 40 live sessions, held over 2 theatres with presenters from the Fully Charged Show, industry experts and more. 
  • Hundreds of test drives available to book each day from Tesla, Genesis, Polestar and Nissan
  • See electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes, giving you the first look at some models that have not even been released to the market. 
  • Lots of family friendly things to do, including Lego to circus skills, plus children can attend for free and test out the range of electric two-wheelers in the M1CRO MACH1NES area, including e-bikes, e-scooters and e-skateboards.

The NRMA team will be on hand as sponsors of the event, so come past, say hi and chat with our team on all things electric. 

We hope to see you there. 

EV community admin

No Responses!