Tesla

Tesla

Create post
  • •••
(4)
Tesla slashes prices again to all-time lows, with other car-makers offering discounted EV prices

Tesla has drastically cut the price of its popular electric SUV, the Model Y, and its Model 3 sedan. The Model 3 Long Range price has dropped by an astonishing $6000, down 9.5 per cent, and now starts from $64,900 before on-road costs.  Price cuts have been suggested as a result of rising EV

Question

Navigate to chager

One of the highlights of recent Tesla OTA updates has been the addition of non-Tesla chargers into the navigation options. This means I can select a non-supercharger, be guided to it and have my car pre-heat the battery to allow for optimal charging.The issue is there are no NRMA or ChargeFox destin

Question

What’s it like driving EV for the first time?

After much expectation your new Model 3 finally arrives. I recall my first time driving experience was felt with much in-trepidation and excitement.  I had not driven all electric vehicle, yet previously owned Toyota Prius Hybrid and watched YouTube videos to educate myself and read car review

Idea

22 kW speed of charging from suitable AC chargers

My Tesla has dual onboard inverters, each 11 kW so when it comes to AC charging I get 22 kW speed of charging if the AC EVSE is connected to three phase 32 ampere circuit (3P 32A).Relevant to:- Tesla HPWC at home Tesla Destination chargers when out and about non-Tesla AC chargers when out an

Idea

Solutions

View More