Gaffa's profile
New user

New user

• 

32 Messages

Wednesday, September 21st, 2022 1:48 AM

Fully Charged Live Sydney supported by NRMA tickets are up for sale right now

Head on over to https://www.mynrma.com.au/benefits/fully-charged-live-in-sydney to grab your tickets.

Thanks NRMA for your support in this!

Accepted Solution

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

2 years ago

Hey @timbo2002 . We've just shared details of the 30% discount for NRMA Members at the Fully Charged event next year. You can find all the details here.

@Gaffa , I know you've mentioned you have tickets already and we definitely look forward to seeing at the event. We'll be there! 

New user

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Does anyone know if NRMA members will get comp tickets for this event? The entry price is steep (considering you are paying for the opportunity for people to sell you stuff!) - and I imagine the sponsors want as many people as possible to turn up to justify their outlay on the event.

Bronze user

• 

246 Messages

Hey @timbo2002​ I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting here. We are still in the process of finalising details of the offer and redemption process, but we hope to be able to share the information as soon as possible within our EV community. 

EV community admin

New user

• 

32 Messages

I just bought my tickets the moment they went online. Many people are putting in a lot of effort on this and I'm happy to pay my part to support it all. Remember, it's not just marketing. There are talks and conferences all day on many topics that your ticket gets you to as well. Plus test drives/rides ... maaaan can't wait.